The Seminary maintains a policy of keeping the expense of theological education within the reach of its students. However, if you should need financial assistance please check out our scholarships, grants, and loans as outlined below. To have the greatest likelihood of receiving aid you should apply for financial assistance as early as possible.
**Please consider the Church Match Grant before applying for Student Loans.
- Fill out an online FAFSA application. (The school code for RPTS is G03358)
- Complete the Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Interview after you sign into the student loans website.
- To complete the electronic Master Promissory Note (eMPN) application, please sign in to the Student Loans Website.
- After you complete the above steps, please contact the Financial Aid office to specify your exact requested loan amount, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a student who has participated in TITLE IV Stafford Loans while at RPTS, please complete the Department of Education Exit Interview and submit a copy to the Seminary Office.
**Students who plan on utilizing loans should calculate their expected monthly payback by using this Student Loan Repayment Calculator.